Department of Marketing and Logistics Management aims to train
students to become middle and high rank marketing and logistics
who are practically work-oriented.
1. To nurture students to be equipped with abilities to innovate and
the attitude to work hard.
2. To cooperate with famous companies to
3. To invite famous and senior managers to come to
school to deliver a speech for students.
4. To take students to visit
5. To ask students to join the certification tests
so they can have an understanding of both theoretical and
aspects of the industry.
6. To focus on the production of case studies
and practical work.
7. To strengthen work-study programs with
companies inside and outside Taiwan.
8. To give students professional
trainings and help them to get a good job.
Under the systematic planning to cultivate professionals who can manage
logistics or E-Commerce skills, students based on their
career planning would decide to
work or go for further studies after
graduating from the school.
They can attend
national exams, work in business or logistics. Generally, they can enter
such fields as planning, marketing, sales, production management or
2.For Further Studies：
The graduate school is allowed to be
established and begun in the academic year of 2006. Graduates can join the
graduate school entrance exam. They can also join other entrance exams of
graduate school in Taiwan or go abroad for further studies. They can take
advanced studies in such fields as business administration, marketing,
logistics management, information management or E-Commerce.
Nov 6, 2009